Dear Clients, Friends and Guests:
Thank you for visiting our web site! Since May 1976, I have listed and sold homes professionally in the Valley of the Sun, I learned very early in my career that the only thing which truly matters is representing my clients just as I would want to be represented in the purchase or sale of a property. There are many agents who you can work with, so thank you for your consideration. I provide a rare kind of service and I have done the same for over four decades. This means that I am always prepared for appointments and showings. Your real estate transaction doesn't get shelved somewhere after it begins, and I will call, email or text you when something needs to be discussed or reviewed. I don't drop the ball, keeping myself accessible even if away, I'm a good listener as well as a good communicator, and I respond quickly to any of your concerns or questions from day one and right through the closing.
I was raised in Phoenix, Arizona, so I truly am "The Realtor Who Grew Up Here"! After college at Arizona State University, at the age of 23 and with a clean old car I began my real estate career in 1976 with Ed Post Realty Company in Phoenix. Ed Post was founded in 1950, and was the Leading Real Estate Organization in Arizona with over 20 offices and 400+ sales associates. I learned from the very best in the business, and a year after Post was acquired by Coldwell Banker in 1983, I opened my own real estate brokerage, "Jeff Polett Realty Company" in 1984. With my experience as a Real Estate Broker serving the Phoenix, Arcadia, Arizona Biltmore, Paradise Valley and Scottsdale areas, I help buyers and sellers meet their real estate objectives. I have extensive knowledge of each of the communities located in and around Phoenix, and I will work tirelessly on your behalf to make your next home buying or selling experience a pleasant and successful one. For sellers, it is my commitment to help sell your home or property in a timely fashion while helping you attain the highest possible price for your real estate. If you are interested in receiving a free home valuation, I encourage you to fill out my free home valuation form. For buyers looking for homes or other real estate opportunities, I will work with you to find your ideal home. I will provide you with all of the necessary tools for finding the right property.
This web site offers free access to search almost all valley area homes, to the ability to fill out My Dream Home Finder Form, everything I can possibly provide will be at your service. Additionally, once we've narrowed down what you are looking for, we can begin the home showing process so you can get a closer look at the homes that should be a good fit. I help negotiate the best possible price and terms for my clients with each and every real estate transaction. Nothing satisfies me more than seeing the smiles that come with a successful real estate transaction!
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent Real Estate Broker - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, a sense of humor, and a high quality network of professionals, all of which are hallmarks of how I work. My "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I have always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. So when you decide that you would like to buy or sell a home, a lot, a condominium, a townhouse or patio home in the Phoenix, Arcadia, Arizona Biltmore, Paradise Valley or Scottsdale areas, please contact me. Thank you!
Jeff Polett, GRI, CRS Broker
"Phoenix Association of Realtors
Lifetime President's Roundtable"
Specializing in Distinctive Homes
JEFF POLETT REALTY COMPANY
Off: (602) 279-2300
JEFF'S REAL ESTATE EXPERIENCE:
* Joined Ed Post Realty Company as an Associate in May 1976 - Ed Post was the Leading Real Estate Organization in Arizona
* Membership since 1976 in the Phoenix, Arizona & National Association of Realtors
* Assistant Manager and Branch Manager of Ed Post Realty Company's North Central Phoenix Office (1980 - 1982)
* Branch Manager of Coldwell Banker Real Estate's North Central Phoenix Office following their acquisition of Ed Post Realty Company's 20 Valley offices (1983)
* Multi-Million Dollar Producer with Ed Post Realty Company & Coldwell Banker
* Awarded Membership in the Coldwell Banker President's Club (1983)
* Associate Vice-President of Coldwell Banker Real Estate (1983 - 1984)
* One of the four founders of the North Central Phoenix Marketing Forum & Tour (1985). The group has grown to 75+ and has been meeting practically every other Friday morning since the mid-80's!
* Graduate of the Realtor's Institute (GRI Designation)
* Certified Residential Specialist (CRS Designation)
* Founded Jeff Polett Realty Company (1984)
* Phoenix Association of Realtors Lifetime President's Roundtable Membership
* Designated Broker of Jeff Polett Realty Company (1984 - Present)